Adura Max Waterproof Laminate Flooring
Adura Max Mannington Laminate Floors is the perfect high-performance flooring choice for your most challenging rooms. Available in traditional woods, rustics, exotics and modern tile looks, Adura Max features our exclusive HydroLoc® 100% waterproof core and ScratchResist™ surface protection.
Your Floor Store has many options for Laminate Flooring but the most popular styles are the Manninton Adura® Max Laminate Floors. They are both beautiful and most importantly durable.
Adura Max Mannington Laminate Floors is available in today’s most popular decors and features our innovative HydroLoc™ waterproof core—making it the perfect choice for your most challenging rooms.
Thicker and more rigid than ordinary vinyl, Adura® Max is available in easy to assemble 6” x 48” locking planks that include our premium, Ultra-Quiet™ attached pad for superior sound reduction and greater comfort underfoot. Planks can be installed quickly on all grade levels and over most existing floors and subfloors. The result is a beautiful, durable, quiet and comfortable floor that can be enjoyed right away.
Sundance Adura Max Mannington Laminate Floors
Featuring our patented ScratchResist™ with aluminum oxide surface protection, Adura® Max can stand up to the most active households and offers the industry’s best wear, scratch and stain resistance. Adura® Max is backed with a stress-free limited, lifetime residential and 10-year light commercial warranties against wear through, staining, fading, delamination and joint separation.
Meridian Adura Max Mannington Laminate Floors
Dockside Adura Max Mannington Laminate Floors
Adura Care and Maintenance
You can protect your Adura Max Mannington Laminate Floors by following these easy guidelines.
- Use doormats outside each entrance to your home to prevent dirt, sand, grit and other substances such as oil, asphalt and driveway sealer from being tracked onto your floor. Use non-staining mats on your floor. Do not put rubber-backed, latex-backed or coco fiber mats on your floor because they will stain or damage the surface
- To minimize potential staining from asphalt tracking, we suggest you use a latex-based driveway sealer on your driveway.
- Close your curtains or blinds where extreme sunlight hits the floor. A combination of heat and sunlight causes most home furnishings to fade or discolor.
- Support furniture with wide-bearing, non-staining floor protectors. Ideally, the protectors should be at least one inch in diameter, made of non-pigmented hard plastic, and rest flat on the floor. Non-staining felt protectors are also acceptable. Casters with a minimum 3/4″ flat surface width or floor protectors are recommended for all moveable furniture. Make sure any metal protectors are rust-proof. Replace your narrow dome furniture rests with wide-bearing ones.
- If you need to move heavy furniture and/or appliances across the floor, always use strips of wood or hardboard runways to protect the floor. Always use runways even if you have an appliance dolly, or even if the heavy objects are equipped with wheels or rollers.
Adura Floors Maintenance
- Sweep your floor regularly (at least once per week).
- Prevent stains by wiping up spills promptly.
- Occasional mopping with Rinse-Free Cleaner is recommended when dirt builds up and sweeping alone is not sufficient. Use a solution of 2 to 3 capfuls of Cleaner (or clear, non-sudsy ammonia) in one gallon of warm water. Use of more than the recommended amount of cleaning solution may leave a dulling film. Do not use soap or detergent products as they will leave a dulling film. Rinsing is not required when using Rinse-Free Cleaner, but if time permits, rinsing will provide the best care.
- Adura® floors are low-gloss floors; use polish or “mop and shine” products only if you wish to make the floor shiny.
- After several applications of polish for a high-shine floor, an occasional stripping and reapplication of polish may be necessary. We recommend the use of Heavy Duty Cleaner and Stripper. After thorough cleaning, rinsing and drying, apply High-Gloss Polish to restore the shine. Do not use wax. Do not buff. High-traffic areas may require more than one application of polish. Allow polish to dry “tack-free” between coats.
Adura Floors Stain Solver
The overall stain resistance of our Adura Max Mannington Laminate Floors is excellent and most spills will wipe off quickly and easily with a clean, white cloth. Removing certain substances may take a little extra effort, as outlined in the chart below.
- Start with first step listed.
- Only do steps necessary to resolve the problem
- Always use a clean, white cloth for wiping up stains and turn it frequently to avoid spreading the stain.
- Rinse with clean water and allow area to dry between steps.
- If stain removal causes a change in gloss level, apply polish per recommended guidelines.