Adura Max Waterproof Laminate Flooring
Adura Max Mannington Laminate Floors is the perfect high-performance flooring choice for your most challenging rooms. Available in traditional woods, rustics, exotics and modern tile looks, Adura Max features our exclusive HydroLoc® 100% waterproof core and ScratchResist™ surface protection.
Your Floor Store has many options for Laminate Flooring but the most popular styles are the Manninton Adura® Max Laminate Floors. They are both beautiful and most importantly durable.
Adura Max Mannington Laminate Floors is available in today’s most popular decors and features our innovative HydroLoc™ waterproof core—making it the perfect choice for your most challenging rooms.
Thicker and more rigid than ordinary vinyl, Adura® Max is available in easy to assemble 6” x 48” locking planks that include our premium, Ultra-Quiet™ attached pad for superior sound reduction and greater comfort underfoot. Planks can be installed quickly on all grade levels and over most existing floors and subfloors. The result is a beautiful, durable, quiet and comfortable floor that can be enjoyed right away.
Sundance Adura Max Mannington Laminate Floors
Featuring our patented ScratchResist™ with aluminum oxide surface protection, Adura® Max can stand up to the most active households and offers the industry’s best wear, scratch and stain resistance. Adura® Max is backed with a stress-free limited, lifetime residential and 10-year light commercial warranties against wear through, staining, fading, delamination and joint separation.
Meridian Adura Max Mannington Laminate Floors
Dockside Adura Max Mannington Laminate Floors
Adura Care and Maintenance
You can protect your Adura Max Mannington Laminate Floors by following these easy guidelines.
- Use doormats outside each entrance to your home to prevent dirt, sand, grit and other substances such as oil, asphalt and driveway sealer from being tracked onto your floor. Use non-staining mats on your floor. Do not put rubber-backed, latex-backed or coco fiber mats on your floor because they will stain or damage the surface
- To minimize potential staining from asphalt tracking, we suggest you use a latex-based driveway sealer on your driveway.
- Close your curtains or blinds where extreme sunlight hits the floor. A combination of heat and sunlight causes most home furnishings to fade or discolor.
- Support furniture with wide-bearing, non-staining floor protectors. Ideally, the protectors should be at least one inch in diameter, made of non-pigmented hard plastic, and rest flat on the floor. Non-staining felt protectors are also acceptable. Casters with a minimum 3/4″ flat surface width or floor protectors are recommended for all moveable furniture. Make sure any metal protectors are rust-proof. Replace your narrow dome furniture rests with wide-bearing ones.
- If you need to move heavy furniture and/or appliances across the floor, always use strips of wood or hardboard runways to protect the floor. Always use runways even if you have an appliance dolly, or even if the heavy objects are equipped with wheels or rollers.
Adura Floors Maintenance
- Sweep your floor regularly (at least once per week).
- Prevent stains by wiping up spills promptly.
- Occasional mopping with Rinse-Free Cleaner is recommended when dirt builds up and sweeping alone is not sufficient. Use a solution of 2 to 3 capfuls of Cleaner (or clear, non-sudsy ammonia) in one gallon of warm water. Use of more than the recommended amount of cleaning solution may leave a dulling film. Do not use soap or detergent products as they will leave a dulling film. Rinsing is not required when using Rinse-Free Cleaner, but if time permits, rinsing will provide the best care.
- Adura® floors are low-gloss floors; use polish or “mop and shine” products only if you wish to make the floor shiny.
- After several applications of polish for a high-shine floor, an occasional stripping and reapplication of polish may be necessary. We recommend the use of Heavy Duty Cleaner and Stripper. After thorough cleaning, rinsing and drying, apply High-Gloss Polish to restore the shine. Do not use wax. Do not buff. High-traffic areas may require more than one application of polish. Allow polish to dry “tack-free” between coats.
Adura Floors Stain Solver
The overall stain resistance of our Adura Max Mannington Laminate Floors is excellent and most spills will wipe off quickly and easily with a clean, white cloth. Removing certain substances may take a little extra effort, as outlined in the chart below.
Here at Your Floor Store, we like to provide our clients with a wide range of the best options for flooring. Not only all types of flooring, but also some of the best brands on the market. One of our favorites, and a favorite of our customers is Shaw Floors.
- Start with first step listed.
- Only do steps necessary to resolve the problem
- Always use a clean, white cloth for wiping up stains and turn it frequently to avoid spreading the stain.
- Rinse with clean water and allow area to dry between steps.
- If stain removal causes a change in gloss level, apply polish per recommended guidelines.
has been in business for over 50 years and has been on the list of America’s largest corporations (The Fortune 500 List) since 1999. For decades Shaw Floors has delivered a quality product across the board and continued to be an innovator in the flooring market. Whether you are looking for hardwood, carpet, laminate, vinyl or tile, we have Shaw products that are sure to be a great fit for you.
Shaw Floors have been featured in the media quite a bit. Some instances where you may have seen Shaw Floors being used include the Painted Lady Restoration Project, All For The Boys, Designing Spaces, Easy Flooring Choices for Busy Families, and Floors Designed For Your Grand Central (The Grand Central Challenge).
Be sure to swing by Your Floor Store in Centereach or give us a call to learn more about these great, high quality yet affordable flooring options. We carry several other brands as well and always help our customers to find the type of flooring that best suits their needs.
If you are looking for a fully custom job Your Floor Store can take care of you.
CARPET, PADDING, INSTALLATION ONE LOW PRICE. WE BEAT THAT 1-800 NUMBER EVERY TIME! CALL US FOR THE REAL DEAL! (631) 981-5000 – 2-3 Day Installation On Thousands Of Styles!
The most important step in caring for your carpet is vacuuming it thoroughly and frequently, particularly in high-traffic areas.
Walking on soiled carpet allows the soil particles to work their way below the surface of the pile where they are far more difficult to remove and can damage the carpet fibers. Frequent vacuuming removes these particles from the surface before problems occur. For rooms with light traffic, vacuum the carpet traffic lanes twice weekly and the entire area once weekly. In areas with heavy traffic, vacuum the carpet traffic lanes daily and the entire area twice weekly. Up to three passes of the machine will suffice for light soiling, but five to seven passes are necessary for heavily soiled areas. Change the vacuuming direction occasionally to help stand the pile upright and reduce matting.